A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Son Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Son Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Son Nguyen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Menorah Medical Center
- Fargo - Dakota at Innovis
- Fargo - Innovis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Son T Nguyen MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Son T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Son Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Son Nguyen practices Urology near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS and Lenexa, KS.
See Leawood Urologists.