A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Son Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Son Le is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Son Le, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Le has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Herrin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Son Phong Le MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Son P. Le practice?
- Dr. Son Le has 4 office locations.
Dr. Son Le practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Carbondale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Anna, IL and Harrisburg, IL.
See Carbondale Internists and Carbondale Cardiologists.