A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Son Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Son Le is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Son Le, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Le has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Medical Center
- Herrin Hosp, Herrin, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Son Phong Le MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Son P. Le practice?
- Dr. Son Le has 3 office locations.
Dr. Son Le practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Carbondale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Anna, IL.
See Carbondale Internists and Carbondale Cardiologists.