A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Son Dinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Son Dinh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Son Dinh, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinh graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dinh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Son Thai Dinh MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Son T. Dinh practice?
- Dr. Son Dinh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Son Dinh practices Anesthesiology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Anesthesiologists.