Learn more about Dr. Son Do:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Son Do is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Do
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Do Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Son Do, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Do graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Do has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Son Tuong Do MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Son T. Do practice?
- Dr. Son Do has 2 office locations.
Dr. Son Do practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Gastroenterologists.