A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Son Do:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Son Do is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Do
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Do Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Son Do, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Do graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Son T Do MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Son T. Do practice?
- Dr. Son Do has 1 office location.
Dr. Son Do practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Gastroenterologists.