Dr. Son Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 3rd, 2017
Bad bedside manner
My grandma primary care doctor retired, refered us to Dr. Son Nguyen. I dint like the location its up stairs hard for my 80 year old grandma to walk. The clinic was clean. I always enter the clini office with my grandma to help her answer questions. I'm 25-30 years old, I felt he was acting very inapproiate to me. How do i explain it. My grandma and I both sit next to each other on foldable chairs. Dr. Nguyen sat direct across to us in very close proximity literally 1 foot away. It was a small room. Wen ever he talked he kept on touching my knees with his hands. My grandma too felt uncomfortable with is profesionalism as a doctor. His expertise is worst than my regular doctor. We were creepied out by hhis manner and behavior. Promptly found my grandma new doctor Dr. Duc Ngo virgina mason federal way. He was totally different we were much more please to never come back again. Plus as a doctor he too should be healthy I didnt see that from him.I highly recommend you to avoid him particularly if you are an attractive female. LOL.

October 6th, 2015