A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Son Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Son Vu, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Son Vu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Son V Vu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Son V. Vu practice?
- Dr. Son Vu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Son Vu practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Primary Care Doctors.