A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Son Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Son Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Son Nguyen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nguyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Son Xuan Nguyen MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Son X. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Son Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Son Nguyen practices Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.