A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sona Giknavorian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giknavorian graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Giknavorian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Josephs Hsp And Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sona S Giknavorian MD is a female General Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sona S. Giknavorian practice?
- Dr. Sona Giknavorian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sona Giknavorian practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Goodyear Primary Care Doctors and Goodyear Internists.