Learn more about Dr. Sona Giknavorian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sona Giknavorian is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giknavorian
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giknavorian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giknavorian graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Giknavorian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Josephs Hsp And Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sona S Giknavorian MD is a female General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sona S. Giknavorian practice?
- Dr. Sona Giknavorian has 1 office location.
Dr. Sona Giknavorian practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix General Practitioners and Phoenix Internists.