A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sona Giknavorian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sona Giknavorian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giknavorian
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giknavorian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giknavorian graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Giknavorian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Josephs Hsp And Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sona S Giknavorian MD is a female General Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sona S. Giknavorian practice?
- Dr. Sona Giknavorian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sona Giknavorian practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors and Phoenix Internists.