A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sona Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sona Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sona Shah, MBBS, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sona Kantilal Shah MBBS and MD is a female Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sona K. Shah practice?
- Dr. Sona Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Sona Shah practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Neurologists.