A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sona Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sona Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sona Sharma, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- University of Cincinnati Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sona Sharma MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sona Sharma practice?
- Dr. Sona Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Sona Sharma practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Endocrinologists.