Dr. Sonak Daulat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sonak Daulat?

April 4th, 2011

Went to appointment with Dr. S. Daulat @Allergy & Immunolgy Clinic on Garland Rd. the doctor was good /nice, but there's a really rude worker name Maryln that works in the office. When you call for anything she always address the start of her sentence with first of all...... This isn't a way to talk to patient being in the professional business. Everytime you ask to speak with the office manager --Marlyn says she's not in. She intercepts all the calls and Ifind it hard to believe the office manager is never in. When I address it with her --all she could say is "This is just how I talk". I don't think the doctor knows how she's talking to people or she wouldn't be there. The office try to keep setting different appointments just to keep getting money from your insurance. You have to set a separate appointment for everything.The office never follow up with you as promised.

March 15th, 2011

Allergy approach from many angles

I went in for simple allergy reaction from seasons that had been getting worse with time. Turned out to be a bad case of heartburn swelling up the air passageways. Never would have thought that, and glad to stop taking that over the counter stuff that didn't work and felt dizzy all day. Glad that is over!Wait time is a bit long toward the afternoon, but in my case well worth it.

October 27th, 2008

You all should be taken out and whipped with a wet noodle

This doctor does little to nothing to consider your time. Allergy shots are a substantial time committment. Every week I must go and check in. On average, it takes me 50 to 55 minutes to get in and out for a shot that should be 30 minutes. Why so much extra time doc? I'll tell you why, because you don't really care if I lose 30 minutes a week sitting in your lobby. Then he cancels my appointment with him while I sit in the waiting room. Then he tells me if I change on the same day of an appointment, that I will be charged for it. I will be charged for changing an appointment made because he cancelled my previous appointment after I already drove accross town to see him. It is time consumers stood up to this kind of abuse from Doctors everywhere. Pick a different doc, and never pay more than 50% of what they are asking for folks! I will say that the care was adequate. Some of the girls do better than others at shots, but the overall treatment was good.

March 15th, 2017