Dr. Sonal Ravichandran MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 13th, 2013
Dr. Shaw is an excellent Doctor. She's very thorough,patient and has a great bed side manor. She really listen to your concerns. She'll go the extra mile to make sure you are in the best of health. My mom saw a doctor for year, who couldn't explain her reaccurring symptoms. After one visit with Dr.Shaw we finally found out that those symptoms my mom kept wanting answers for, which was a rare form of leukemia.

April 1st, 2013
Great Doctor!
I love Dr. Shah, she is always pleasant and takes her time when I have a visit with her. I never feel rushed and she seems to really care about her patients and their well being! It is great that she is now seeing patients at St. Clare Hospital on Mondays; it is much closer to home!

February 14th, 2012
This MD went to a Caribbean med school..
Going to a medical school outside of the country (besides a choice few in the UK) is what you do when you cannot gain acceptance into a medical school in the united states. This physician fumbled as thought she were nervous through three seperate appointments. She spoke about her physician husband and their plans for a trip to Greece and how stressed out and busy she felt at work. She did this instead of answering my questions, wwhixh I eventually wrote down to look up myself or ask my physician relative because she would not focus on answering my concerns. She knocked over my pap test and had to reschedule me for a second one on a different day (I had to pay the copay again!!) She also forgot to run my blood lipids, so I had to have an additional appt where I had to fast again! Then pay a third copay!