A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonal Advani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonal Advani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonal Advani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Advani graduated from Odessa State Medical University.
Dr. Advani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonal Jain Advani MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonal J. Advani practice?
- Dr. Sonal Advani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sonal Advani practices Internal Medicine near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Leandro, CA and Castro Valley, CA.
See Fremont Internists.