A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonal Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonal Aggarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonal Aggarwal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Aggarwal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- St. Rose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonal Aggarwal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonal Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Sonal Aggarwal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sonal Aggarwal practices Family Medicine near Livermore, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA and Fremont, CA.
See Livermore Family Physicians.