Dr. Sonal Dave, MD
Ophthalmologist
Video profile

by Gary Cohen on Feb 25th, 2015

Dr Dave is great! She provides an exceptional level of care both as a surgeon and as a person. She is friendly, considerate and she actively solicits patient feedback. She replaced both of my cataracts with incredible results. I highly recommend her for outstanding care!

Alissa Martz show details Alissa Martz
Aug 4th, 2011

Dr. Sonal Dave performed PRK eye surgery on both of my eyes. Her professionalism is evident through her thorough eye exams, good communication, and upbeat manner. I am now seeing 20/20 and still getting follow up appointments. This continues to make me feel like a valued patient and I will see Dr. Dave for future eye needs.

Apr 9th, 2011

Great doc! Dr. Dave did my cataract surgery and I see better than I ever have in my whole life!

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
Jan 25th, 2009

I have seen Dr. Dave several times in the last few months for a problem with inflammation in my eye. She has always been so upbeat and encouraging. I have referred several of my friends to her and all of them have been pleased as well. We are lucky to have her in Portland and she is a great addition to Eyehealth Northwest!

Fabulous doctor! show details Fabulous doctor!
by jcg on Sep 9th, 2008

I had such a fabulous experience having Dr. Dave as my ophthalmologist. It is sad for us that she has moved to Portland, but her future patients are lucky to have her! Her bedside manner is something you don't get these days from many doctors.