Dr. Sonal Khattri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sonal Khattri?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Sonal Khattri?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2016

Would highly recommend!!!

Dr. Khattri is an amazing doctor. She really listens to your concerns. I never felt rushed. She really takes the time to get to know her patients and family!

patients mom

My experience with Dr Khattri was amazing. when my son was 12-13 he was having so much diarrhea and looking pale. she was the only one who really took his condition seriously. after doing some test she did diagnose him with Crohns and had us go see a GI doctor and she was right on his condition. 5 yrs later my son can eat what ever he wants, he is growing and gaining weight. Dr Khatrri will be forever in my heart and in our lives. I will always give her updates on my son. I always recommended my friends to see her when she was in the pediatric office I went to. Dr Khattri also saw my daughter before turning 18 and my daughter just loved her. she would always open up to her and respect her.

loved her

I was looking for a new Pediatrician covered by my insurance and decided to try Dr Khattri. My son had a terrible cold and fever. My wait time for her was 5 minutes. She was very polite and shaked my 7 year old's hand and introduce herself which made him feel very important. She did not jump on antibiotics or bloodwork which was very important to me. Explained to me the reason why we should wait. She even called me to follow up and check on my son. I really liked her.

Great Care for the Little One

Although I was few minutes late after hours, the doctor patiently waited to check on my kid who had high fever. The doctor took her time, answered all the questions I had and made me feel settled. The doctor also followed up the next day to make sure that everything is alright. The front desk people were also nice and cordial. Didn't seem to mind as I was late for my appointment.

April 23rd, 2015

She is a great Pediatrician!!! She is very knowledgeable and great with my boys!

March 21st, 2014

Don't go there!!!!!

It was the worst experience ever !!!!! Would never go back to see that dr!!!!! Ever!!!! Recently I was looking for a new dr I was recommended by a friend to North Point Pediatrics,,, my little one was sick I called for app and I was scheduled next day ,,, night was rough high fever sore throat, and she threw up all night ,,, I was glad I have app in the morning ,,, dr came in checked my little one ... She did bunch of test to tell me that she has a cold ( usually I don't take my lids to the dr when they have a cold). Ii paid $200 for 15 min to send me home with vitamins . Later on that day she had high fever 104 . Next day she started to complain about her ears and dr office was already closed . I called next morning and asked staff if I can bring my kid just to check her ears because she might need antibiotics , and I told them that I won't pay cos I just paid over $200 two days ago and my little one is still sick . I was on the phone going back and forth with them for 3h ,,,,it was Saturday ,,,,, and still I was told I have to pay!!! Seriously????? What kind of dr are they??? At this point I was done with them ,, I just make sure that nobody goes there!!!! Saturday afternoon my second baby got sick and I got sick .... Mon I went back to my old dr it was already 5 days after I went to the new place ,,, we all had strep throat but little ones have had their eyes ears throat and stomach infected ;( poor little ones ... Dr khatarri did strep throat test it came negative and they told me they will send samples to lab and I have to wait 2 days for results but they never called back,,,, she should know since day one cos we both have seen her throat infected badly ,,,,I make sure my friends don't go there

September 1st, 2012

Good Luck

As it seems with all health care these days, when you actually need them, you have to wait weeks. The office staff takes a very carefree attitude about suggesting you simply go to an emergency room or urgent care. Glad I am spending 12,000 a year on healthcare for that kind of service.

January 18th, 2017