Dr. Sonal Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sonal Shah?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 12th, 2015

Dr Sonal has been my doctor for 11 years and has never let me down and is caring.

October 15th, 2015

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

I was hospitalized 2 years ago in total renal failure. I have very serious concerns about my kidneys. I've seen a heart specialist, a podiatrist, and my lung doctor who all recommended I be sent to a kidney specialist because my kidney functions on my lab work are far out of line, and Dr. Shah refuses to give me a referral. It's as if when she looks at my lab work she just skips right over that section. Even upon inquiring about it she still says she doesn't think I need to see one. I'm fairly certain my health would be better taken care of by my cat... I'll be finding a new primary care doctor immediately! Run!

October 2nd, 2015

I would highly NOT recommend this woman as your Dr . She doesn't follow though as a Dr and should lose her practicing licenses ... I highly recommend you do NOT get involved with her as your Dr or change Drs if you are a patient .If you care about your healthcare , She is going to be invested from the state of Fl her and her office manager that runs the show.

September 7th, 2013

Ms.

Kind Dr. Good Diagnostician. The office Nurse/Office Manager is very nasty and that is why I had to leave the practice,

June 1st, 2012

Best Doctor I've Ever Had

Dr. Sonal Shah is always willing to answer any questions I have, has never made me feel rushed, and is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. She actually listens to what I have to say regarding health issues and her goal is to achieve good health for the total person. She has seen me through cancer and I have referred several friends to her. I could not ask for a more caring or competent doctor. I am very fortunate to be her patient.

April 16th, 2012

Dr, Sonal Shah is very caring.

The problem is the office manager/nurse.she make it very difficult to contact the Dr. and intervenes when you want to ask a question or make an appointment. At times she is very nasty.

July 12th, 2010

excellent and very caring. Persdonilized care.

February 19th, 2016