A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonal Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonal Owens, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Owens has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Owens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans