A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Martin Luther King Jr Gen Hosp
- White Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonal Patel MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sonal Patel practice?
- Dr. Sonal Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonal Patel practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA.
See West Hollywood Internists and West Hollywood Endocrinologists.