A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Martin Luther King Jr Gen Hosp
- White Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonal Patel MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sonal Patel practice?
- Dr. Sonal Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonal Patel practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA.
See West Hollywood Internists and West Hollywood Endocrinologists.