A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonal Pathak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonal Pathak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Dr. Pathak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bayhealth Medical Center-Kent General Hospital
- Bayhealth Milford Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonal Pathak MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sonal Pathak practice?
- Dr. Sonal Pathak has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonal Pathak practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Milford, DE.
See Milford Internists and Milford Endocrinologists.