A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonal Saraiya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonal Saraiya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Saraiya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonal Saraiya MD is a female Pediatric Otolaryngologist and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sonal Saraiya practice?
- Dr. Sonal Saraiya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sonal Saraiya practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Plymouth, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Plymouth Pediatricians and Plymouth Otolaryngologists.