Dr. Sonal Saraiya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sonal Saraiya?

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Our first Pediatric ENT experience with a different doctor was horrible, he seemed like he was on speed, asking me 50 questions from a check list, cutting me off on every answer, and then spent all of 30 seconds or less looking in my sons ears and then no more than 2 minutes talking to me about things. BUT Dr Saraiya was the exact opposite! Very attentive, very nice, listened to me, asked my son questions, spent as much time with me as i felt needed to answer my questions in full detail with diagrams and pictures. And she even called my husband to go over the same details with him because he couldn't be at the appointment! I've never had a doctor OFFER to do that, let alone actually do it! 5 STARS from my family!

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Very Rude front desk person. Do not have common courtesy while making an appointment. I was trying to make an apt. after reading reviews about the doctor but changed my mind after this encounter.

RN

Posted on March 5th, 2014

A great person and excellent Doctor to work with.. treats her patients with sincere kindness and compassion. My grandchildren love her. As a medical professional I would highly recommend her.

Patient

Posted on January 26th, 2013

Amazing Doctor!!

Posted on September 5th, 2012

Dr. Saraiya is the best. She is very caring and is very good with kids. I was referred to her from my friend, who is a doctor, who took his son to her. If other health care professionals are taking their kids to her, you know she has to be the best!! I highly recommend her.

Excellent Doctor with Great Bedside Manner

Posted on April 24th, 2012

Dr. Saraiya is the best!! She is very knowledgeable and caring. She has excellent bedside manner and is a great surgeon. My daughter just loves her and we will always go back to her.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

She really took good care of my daughter. Her bed-side manner is excellent and took the time to explain all the issue. She is my go-to doctor.

Posted on May 29th, 2017