Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Pediatric Specialist, Pediatrician

Oct 23rd, 2015

Very Rude front desk person. Do not have common courtesy while making an appointment. I was trying to make an apt. after reading reviews about the doctor but changed my mind after this encounter.

RN show details RN
by Darlene on Mar 4th, 2014

A great person and excellent Doctor to work with.. treats her patients with sincere kindness and compassion. My grandchildren love her. As a medical professional I would highly recommend her.

Amazing Doctor!! show details Amazing Doctor!!
Sep 5th, 2012

Dr. Saraiya is the best. She is very caring and is very good with kids. I was referred to her from my friend, who is a doctor, who took his son to her. If other health care professionals are taking their kids to her, you know she has to be the best!! I highly recommend her.

Excellent Doctor with Great Bedside Manner show details Excellent Doctor with Great Bedside Manner
Apr 24th, 2012

Dr. Saraiya is the best!! She is very knowledgeable and caring. She has excellent bedside manner and is a great surgeon. My daughter just loves her and we will always go back to her.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Aug 3rd, 2011

She really took good care of my daughter. Her bed-side manner is excellent and took the time to explain all the issue. She is my go-to doctor.