A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonal Ullman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonal Ullman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ullman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ullman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ullman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sonal M. Ullman practice?
Dr. Sonal Ullman practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Needham Heights, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Ayer, MA and Acton, MA.
See Needham Heights General Practitioners, Needham Heights Internists, and Needham Heights Gastroenterologists.