A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonal Ullman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonal Ullman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ullman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ullman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonal M Ullman MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sonal M. Ullman practice?
- Dr. Sonal Ullman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sonal Ullman practices Gastroenterology near Needham Heights, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Ayer, MA and Acton, MA.
See Needham Heights Gastroenterologists.