A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonal Ullman is Excellent. Dr. Ullman has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ullman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ullman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Needham
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ullman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sonal Ullman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sonal M. Ullman practice?
Dr. Sonal Ullman practices Gastroenterology near Acton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Ayer, MA and Concord, MA.
See Acton Gastroenterologists.