A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonali Jeste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonali Jeste is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jeste
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Jeste Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonali Jeste, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeste graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Jeste has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonali Dilip Jeste MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sonali D. Jeste practice?
- Dr. Sonali Jeste has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonali Jeste practices Psychiatry near Vista, CA.
See Vista Psychiatrists.