A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonali Khond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonali Khond, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khond graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Khond has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonali Arun Khond MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonali A. Khond practice?
- Dr. Sonali Khond has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sonali Khond practices Internal Medicine near South Easton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and East Bridgewater, MA.
See South Easton Internists.