A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonali Majmudar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonali Majmudar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Majmudar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Majmudar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonali Majmudar, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Majmudar graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Majmudar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonali P Majmudar MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonali P. Majmudar practice?
- Dr. Sonali Majmudar has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonali Majmudar practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Allergists and Hoffman Estates Internists.