A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonali Majmudar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonali Majmudar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Majmudar
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Majmudar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonali Majmudar, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Majmudar graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Majmudar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonali P Majmudar MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonali P. Majmudar practice?
- Dr. Sonali Majmudar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonali Majmudar practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Algonquin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Algonquin Allergists and Algonquin Internists.