A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonali Ruder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonali Ruder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonali Ruder, DO, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruder graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Ruder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
- Jacobi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonali C Ruder DO and MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonali C. Ruder practice?
- Dr. Sonali Ruder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonali Ruder practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Fort Lauderdale Emergency Physicians.