A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonali Sethi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonali Sethi, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonali Sethi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Foot
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sethi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonali Sethi MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sonali Sethi practice?
- Dr. Sonali Sethi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonali Sethi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Critical Care Practitioners, and New York Pulmonologists.