Learn more about Dr. Sonali Sethi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonali Sethi, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonali Sethi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetic Foot
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sethi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sethi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sonali Sethi practice?
Dr. Sonali Sethi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Critical Care Practitioners, and New York Pulmonologists.