A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonali Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonali Singh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonali Singh MBBS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sonali Singh practice?
- Dr. Sonali Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonali Singh practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.