A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonali Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonali Singh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonali Singh MBBS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sonali Singh practice?
- Dr. Sonali Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonali Singh practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.