1.0

Jul 13th, 2016

She spends time chewing you out, does it in from of other staff and PA students. Very disappointed in her. She won't let you switch to the original dr you requested. They made it a policy. I do not want too see her again nor does she want to see me. Wouldn't lab test me other than estrogen for problems with nothing with any glands that are affiliated with temperature in your body. I've had condition for 13 yrs

Arrogant Bi--ch show details Arrogant Bi--ch
May 31st, 2016

She has NO bedside manner. She is "in-your-face" and barely lets you speak at all. She asks if you are going to do what she says and, before giving you time to answer, says - "If you are not going to do what I say, I will not see you again."

As soon as possible, we need Good Endocrinologist in Rapid City SD show details As soon as possible, we need Good Endocrinologist in Rapid City SD
Mar 16th, 2016

This lady is rude, seems to take little interest in the patient and wants to get you out of the exam room as soon as possible. I have seen her more than 2 times and every visit is the same, upsetting and worrisome because it is of most importance to have a good specialist when you have an chronic endocrine problem.

Jan 13th, 2016

I don't see Dr. Khachakian that often. I am seen by the PA more often.

Rapid City needs an excellent Endocrinologist - Not this one!!! show details Rapid City needs an excellent Endocrinologist - Not this one!!!
Jul 14th, 2015

Most sketchy doctor's appointment I have ever had. She seems so hurried and elusive. I would not recommend her to anyone. Go to Mayo, Denver or Sanford at Sioux Falls. Most of us can't afford that, but hopefully, someday soon Rapid City will have a full on good endocrinologist (MD not a D.O.)

The worst! show details The worst!
Nov 18th, 2014

Waited 2 hours before seeing doctor.... She was in a hurry and didn't listen to anything I had to say, even when asked a question. Felt a total lack of concern from doctor and she was completely unprofessional.

poor bedside show details poor bedside
Sep 25th, 2014

I swear the visit with her was less than 5 min. She only did reflex assessment told me labs looked good. I mentioned all the symptoms I was having and she wouldn't make any changes. She acted like she was in a hurry.

Worse than an empty lab coat show details Worse than an empty lab coat
Aug 26th, 2014

I've never gotten into an argument with a professional that escalated so quickly. She would rather the patient to suffer and do their own research on a problem if your information differs from hers.