Dr. Sonalika Khachikian Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sonalika Khachikian?

Awful!

Posted on August 18th, 2017

I have hyperthyroidism and I was referred to this doctor. The worst experience ever! She is very aggressive and plain rude! the nurse was very pleasant and I though the same would be for the doctor as well, wrong! Short little thing came and with her computer and and barely looked at me, let alone listen to me. I am not impressed. She is an overpaid, know it all, who doesnt care for people.

Absolutely adore her

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

Dr. K was the ONLY doctor who would actually listen to my requests as well as needs and help me to understand what works best. She took so much extra time and patience with me and I was tearful saying goodbye as she was such a blessing during all of the troubles I have been having. I definitely recommend.

Love her!

Posted on January 1st, 2017

Dr. K has seen my daughter with Down's syndrome and we love her! She is a straight shooter and doesn't sugar coat things. We need more doctors like her who expect accountability from their patients. I have a feeling people give her a poor review because they don't want to hear the truth. We never felt rushed and her staff were very friendly.

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

I found Dr.Khachikian to be extremely knowledgable. When other physicians I had seen couldn't figure out what was happening with my bloodwork and symptoms she took the time to figure this out. I really appreciate her!

Posted on July 14th, 2016

She spends time chewing you out, does it in from of other staff and PA students. Very disappointed in her. She won't let you switch to the original dr you requested. They made it a policy. I do not want too see her again nor does she want to see me. Wouldn't lab test me other than estrogen for problems with nothing with any glands that are affiliated with temperature in your body. I've had condition for 13 yrs

Arrogant Bi--ch

Posted on June 1st, 2016

She has NO bedside manner. She is "in-your-face" and barely lets you speak at all. She asks if you are going to do what she says and, before giving you time to answer, says - "If you are not going to do what I say, I will not see you again."

As soon as possible, we need Good Endocrinologist in Rapid City SD

Posted on March 16th, 2016

This lady is rude, seems to take little interest in the patient and wants to get you out of the exam room as soon as possible. I have seen her more than 2 times and every visit is the same, upsetting and worrisome because it is of most importance to have a good specialist when you have an chronic endocrine problem.

Posted on January 13th, 2016

I don't see Dr. Khachakian that often. I am seen by the PA more often.

Rapid City needs an excellent Endocrinologist - Not this one!!!

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Most sketchy doctor's appointment I have ever had. She seems so hurried and elusive. I would not recommend her to anyone. Go to Mayo, Denver or Sanford at Sioux Falls. Most of us can't afford that, but hopefully, someday soon Rapid City will have a full on good endocrinologist (MD not a D.O.)

The worst!

Posted on November 18th, 2014

Waited 2 hours before seeing doctor.... She was in a hurry and didn't listen to anything I had to say, even when asked a question. Felt a total lack of concern from doctor and she was completely unprofessional .

poor bedside

Posted on September 25th, 2014

I swear the visit with her was less than 5 min. She only did reflex assessment told me labs looked good. I mentioned all the symptoms I was having and she wouldn't make any changes. She acted like she was in a hurry.

Worse than an empty lab coat

Posted on August 26th, 2014

I've never gotten into an argument with a professional that escalated so quickly. She would rather the patient to suffer and do their own research on a problem if your information differs from hers.