Dr. Sonalika Khachikian MD Patient Reviews

1.9
  • 10 reviews

January 1st, 2017
Love her!
Dr. K has seen my daughter with Down's syndrome and we love her! She is a straight shooter and doesn't sugar coat things. We need more doctors like her who expect accountability from their patients. I have a feeling people give her a poor review because they don't want to hear the truth. We never felt rushed and her staff were very friendly.

September 22nd, 2016
I found Dr.Khachikian to be extremely knowledgable. When other physicians I had seen couldn't figure out what was happening with my bloodwork and symptoms she took the time to figure this out. I really appreciate her!

July 13th, 2016
She spends time chewing you out, does it in from of other staff and PA students. Very disappointed in her. She won't let you switch to the original dr you requested. They made it a policy. I do not want too see her again nor does she want to see me. Wouldn't lab test me other than estrogen for problems with nothing with any glands that are affiliated with temperature in your body. I've had condition for 13 yrs

May 31st, 2016
Arrogant Bi--ch
She has NO bedside manner. She is "in-your-face" and barely lets you speak at all. She asks if you are going to do what she says and, before giving you time to answer, says - "If you are not going to do what I say, I will not see you again."

March 16th, 2016
As soon as possible, we need Good Endocrinologist in Rapid City SD
This lady is rude, seems to take little interest in the patient and wants to get you out of the exam room as soon as possible. I have seen her more than 2 times and every visit is the same, upsetting and worrisome because it is of most importance to have a good specialist when you have an chronic endocrine problem.

January 13th, 2016
I don't see Dr. Khachakian that often. I am seen by the PA more often.

July 14th, 2015
Rapid City needs an excellent Endocrinologist - Not this one!!!
Most sketchy doctor's appointment I have ever had. She seems so hurried and elusive. I would not recommend her to anyone. Go to Mayo, Denver or Sanford at Sioux Falls. Most of us can't afford that, but hopefully, someday soon Rapid City will have a full on good endocrinologist (MD not a D.O.)

November 18th, 2014
The worst!
Waited 2 hours before seeing doctor.... She was in a hurry and didn't listen to anything I had to say, even when asked a question. Felt a total lack of concern from doctor and she was completely unprofessional.

September 25th, 2014
poor bedside
I swear the visit with her was less than 5 min. She only did reflex assessment told me labs looked good. I mentioned all the symptoms I was having and she wouldn't make any changes. She acted like she was in a hurry.

August 26th, 2014
Worse than an empty lab coat
I've never gotten into an argument with a professional that escalated so quickly. She would rather the patient to suffer and do their own research on a problem if your information differs from hers.