A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonalis Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonalis Fernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonalis Fernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonalis DR Fernandez MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonalis D. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Sonalis Fernandez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sonalis Fernandez practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See New York Internists.