A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonam Nyatsatsang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonam Nyatsatsang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nyatsatsang graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Nyatsatsang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Swedish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nyatsatsang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans