A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonam Nyatsatsang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonam Nyatsatsang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nyatsatsang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonam Nyatsatsang, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nyatsatsang graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Nyatsatsang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonam T Nyatsatsang M.Sc and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sonam T. Nyatsatsang practice?
- Dr. Sonam Nyatsatsang has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonam Nyatsatsang practices Infectious Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Infectious Disease Doctors.