A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonam Nyatsatsang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonam Nyatsatsang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nyatsatsang
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Nyatsatsang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonam Nyatsatsang, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nyatsatsang graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Nyatsatsang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonam T Nyatsatsang M.Sc and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sonam T. Nyatsatsang practice?
- Dr. Sonam Nyatsatsang has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonam Nyatsatsang practices Infectious Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Infectious Disease Doctors.