A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sondra Dantzic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sondra Dantzic is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dantzic graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Dantzic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sondra Beth Dantzic MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sondra B. Dantzic practice?
- Dr. Sondra Dantzic has 1 office location.
Dr. Sondra Dantzic practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.