A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sondra Shellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sondra Shellman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shellman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Shellman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sondra Shellman MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sondra Shellman practice?
- Dr. Sondra Shellman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sondra Shellman practices Emergency Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Emergency Physicians.