inactive

Sondra L Summers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

November 27th, 2013
Good OV
Good OV, I went to her when I was 20. I went to her again and I am 40. doctors are human beings to and although they are put in a position to wear their happy face all the time, sometimes that's not the case. She is a good gyne, would recommend her.

April 23rd, 2011
Dr. Summers is fabulous! See her in Homer Glen. (not as chaotic as the hospital ofifce - minimal wait time) Dr. Summer is the most caring and compassionate physician I have come across in a long time. She is a remarkably skilled surgeon. After decades of gyne problems, I finally found a physician who was spot on with the diagnosis. God bless her.

January 6th, 2011
Talked in circles, didn't explain anything, came in for first visit with her. Have gone to other doctors at Loyola and was very pleased but very dissatisfied with Dr. Summers.

October 29th, 2010
I am a Stage 4 Cancer Survivor and needed to get an updated PAP Smear. Dr. Summmers was recommended to me; I felt my wait time for an appointment was average (approximately 3 weeks).All in all I was pleased with Dr. Summers, she was caring, concerned, knowledgeable and yes, firm. I was surprised to read the bad reviews, I guess we all have different needs and feelings. Personally, I would recommend Dr. Summers.

August 27th, 2010
This is the worse gyn dr I have had in last 20 years. I would never go back. She talked to me as if she was doing a favor and had this pretentious tone over all. Not a caring dr at all!