A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Song-Gui Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Song-Gui Yang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Song-Gui Yang, FAAP, FACC, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha.
Dr. Yang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Song-Gui Gui Yang FAAP, FACC, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Song-Gui G. Yang practice?
- Dr. Song-Gui Yang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Song-Gui Yang practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, LA and Louisville, KY.
See New Orleans Pediatricians and New Orleans Cardiologists.