A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Song-Gui Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Song-Gui Yang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Song-Gui Yang, FAAP, FACC, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha.
Dr. Yang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan