A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Song-Qing Gan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Song-Qing Gan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gan graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Gan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Song-Qing Gan MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Song-Qing Gan practice?
- Dr. Song-Qing Gan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Song-Qing Gan practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.