A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Song Na:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Song Na is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Song Na, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Na graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Na has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Barrow Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Song Hum Na MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Song H. Na practice?
- Dr. Song Na has 2 office locations.
Dr. Song Na practices Internal Medicine near Buford, GA.
See Buford Internists.