Dr. Song Na MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 23rd, 2015
I admire his expertise, patience and time that he dedicate to patients . I will definitely recommended to friends and relatives.

February 21st, 2015
Nice manners, not thorough and follow THRU is poor when you need more.
I went to Dr. Na as a referral from a chiropractor who treated me. I have had chronic sinus problems, usually flaring up once a year. I have had sinus surgery, my family has a history of a chronic cough related to sinus issues. I have never had an appointment even come close to a wait time of 15 minutes, always 50-55 minutes wait. He has prescribed meds that worked most of the time except my cough medicine. I don't always have a cough when I go in until I begin meds, then I call in the next day and ask for a cough med that works and his only solution is for me to come back (I am a self insured, cash pay customer) and see him again!! I have had this cough for 30 years, usually yearly. This time I'm donel.

February 1st, 2015
This is the worse doctor, I have seen in a very longtime. I will certainly be looking for another internist....He had the worst bedside manner any doctor, could possibly have.

December 27th, 2014
I would recommend anyone to Dr. Na. I would trust him with my parents!

December 15th, 2014
Happy patient
My husband and I have found Dr. Na to be the most through and professional physician we have ever had the opportunity to meet. His caring demeanor and vast knowledge is evident when treating his patients. His "bed side" manner is pleasant and direct. He explains the problem the solution and pleasantly moves you in the correct direction. We are fortunate to have such a dynamic doctor in our community. We would highly recommend his services.

June 23rd, 2011
Ms. Rella Senter
Dr. Na listens and really cares about me. He doesn't rush out of the exam room. He makes sure all my concerns are addressed and he appreciates that I am pro-active in my healthcare. He has been my doctor since 2003 and I'm so very thankful I found him. I've been through some rough medical problems and he has seen me through all of them. Several of my family members have seen Dr. Na, even ones from out-of-state, and they agree with me. He is kind, compassionate and thorough, and gives the best medical care possible. I would recommend Dr. Na to anyone who wants a capable and caring physician who listens in charge of their health concerns.

June 4th, 2010
excellent Dr.
Excellent at his profession, gives me his attention Probably the best.