Dr. Song Piyaka Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 24th, 2012

Dr. Piyaka Saved My Life

I have had a serious psychiatric condition for 25 years. In that time, I have seen about 6 psychiatrists. I would rate Dr. Piyaka as the best, especially in his diagnostic ability and in his general level of concern. Also, it is my belief that Dr. Piyaka is just a plain caring physician, and that monetary matters are not his first priority. He is a good doctor, but perhaps more importantly, he is a good and decent man. Finally, I would like to add that his assistant/receptionist Cyndi is very competent, and seems to take very few days off. I would give the practice an A+

April 30th, 2009