A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Song Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Song Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Song Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Song Y Lee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Song Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Song Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Song Lee practices Family Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Primary Care Doctors.