Dr. Song Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Song Lee?

May 6th, 2015

Caring

Dr Lee is the family doctor in the truest sense of the word.

March 30th, 2015

Such a calm demeanor, a welcomed change from many doctors!!

February 7th, 2015

Hands down, the best.

I could not be more impressed with Dr. Lee and his office. We have been searching for years for a doctor like him and I almost didn't think he existed! He is just simply wonderful. I appreciate the time he takes with me and my family and love the warm atmosphere of his office. So thankful to have found him!

November 27th, 2014

Medical Student

The best of the best. An upstanding citizen and compassionate physician.

January 28th, 2014

falcon549

Great Doctor, looks you in the eye, really cares about his patients. Very unusual in his day and age.

December 28th, 2013

Best Ever

Our family have been patients of Dr. Lee for over 10 years and will continue as same as long as he practices, and those that are privileged enough to have us refer him to them have come back with rave reviews and huge thanks. He is kind, thorough, educated as a surgeon and spends whatever time the patient requires, which is why he broke away from a group many years ago. We are full time travelers and always work in a visit with Dr Lee when in the state as he is our all time favorite doctor!

August 3rd, 2012

Their should be more Dr. Lee's in the world!

I've been to see him twice and each time, I received full attention. I didn't feel rushed at all. The lady that works at the front desk is always very polite and prompt. I highly recommend Dr. Lee because he listens and cares. He is an exceptional doctor and their should be more like him. I have absolutely no complaints.

July 10th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor!!

My family has been lucky enough to have Dr Lee as our primary care physician for over 10 years now. He is the most wonderful doctor we have ever had. We have referred friends and family to him. My husband retired 2 years ago and we moved away but still drive 2 hour one way to see Dr Lee. As other have said he treats you like a family member and always makes the time to talk and spend quality time with us.

August 31st, 2011

Great Doctor

Changed Doctors to Doctor Lee on a referral from family member. He knew what to test for after describing my symptoms. We found out what the condition was and I have been feeling better ever since! My previous Doctor of 30 years wouldn't or didn't know what to test for! Great bedside manner..

January 5th, 2011

He's a friend and a doctor

I wish there was a doctor like Dr. Lee near me. I fly in from NY to get my yearly exam and I don't mind. The care he shows myself and my husband is phenominal. I feel I am being cared for by a family member.When other doctors told me I was crazy for suspecting things, including cancer, Dr. Lee listened, took tests and unfortunately did find cancer. Other doctor blew us off. He understtod we knew our bodies and if we were concerned, he was concerned. He found my husband's cancer early enough to be treated and we are now enjoying 5 years cancer free. If you can get in to his office for a visit, I KNOW you won't be dissappointed.Always a smile, always a great bedside manner and always on time. Lastly, he doesn't treat you like he is God and you are disturbing him. He treats you like a family member or friend.We love him.

December 17th, 2010

Dr Lee gives sound medical advice. He sincerely cares about you as his patient and appropriately addresses any questions or concerns you may have. I drive 25 minutes just to see Dr Lee. He is amazing with my 4 month old and just as amazing with me! He also has a wonderful office.

December 17th, 2010

Outstanding!!!

Dr. Lee is great; he is very friendly and is willing to take his time with each visit. He explains what I was being treated for. First visit I had with him, he spent an hour with me, asking questions about me and trying to get to know me. I felt awkward that I was taking so much of his time. But, as I found out later, that is how he is. Caring!!!