A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Song Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Song Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yu
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Yu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Song Yol Yu DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Song Y. Yu practice?
- Dr. Song Yu has 1 office location.
Dr. Song Yu practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and General Practice near Mason, MI.
See Mason Family Physicians and Mason General Practitioners.