A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Song Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Song Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yu
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Yu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Song Yol Yu DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Song Y. Yu practice?
- Dr. Song Yu has 1 office location.
Dr. Song Yu practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and General Practice near Mason, MI.
See Mason Family Physicians and Mason General Practitioners.