A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Song Yu is Good. Dr. Yu has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Song Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Song Y. Yu practice?
Dr. Song Yu practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Decatur, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Paw Paw, MI and Kalamazoo, MI.
See Decatur Family Physicians.