A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Songul Atay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Songul Atay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Songul Atay, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Atay graduated from Ege Universitesi, Izmir.
Dr. Atay has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Songul Atay MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Songul Atay practice?
- Dr. Songul Atay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Songul Atay practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, IA.
See Los Alamitos Internists and Los Alamitos Gastroenterologists.