A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Songul Onder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Songul Onder is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Songul Onder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Onder graduated from Uludag Universitesi, Bursa.
Dr. Onder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Songul Onder MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Songul Onder practice?
- Dr. Songul Onder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Songul Onder practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Internists and Morgantown Nephrologists.