A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soni Poulsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soni Poulsen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Poulsen graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Poulsen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soni L Andreini Poulsen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Soni L. Poulsen practice?
- Dr. Soni Poulsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Soni Poulsen practices Family Medicine near Angels Camp, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arnold, CA.
See Angels Camp Primary Care Doctors.