Learn more about Dr. Soni Poulsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poulsen
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Poulsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soni Poulsen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Poulsen graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Poulsen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soni L Andreini Poulsen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Soni L. Poulsen practice?
- Dr. Soni Poulsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Soni Poulsen practices Family Medicine near Angels Camp, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arnold, CA.
See Angels Camp Family Physicians.