A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soni Dhanireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soni Dhanireddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhanireddy graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Dhanireddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soni Reddy Dhanireddy MD is a female Nephrologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Soni R. Dhanireddy practice?
- Dr. Soni Dhanireddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Soni Dhanireddy practices Nephrology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Nephrologists.