A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Ananthakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Ananthakrishnan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ananthakrishnan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Ananthakrishnan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ananthakrishnan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ananthakrishnan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- East Boston Neighborhood Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Ananthakrishnan MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sonia Ananthakrishnan practice?
- Dr. Sonia Ananthakrishnan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonia Ananthakrishnan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.