Learn more about Dr. Sonia Ananthakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Ananthakrishnan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ananthakrishnan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ananthakrishnan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Ananthakrishnan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ananthakrishnan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ananthakrishnan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- East Boston Neighborhood Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Ananthakrishnan MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sonia Ananthakrishnan practice?
- Dr. Sonia Ananthakrishnan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonia Ananthakrishnan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.