A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Chauhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Chauhan, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Chauhan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chauhan graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chauhan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Chauhan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonia Chauhan practice?
- Dr. Sonia Chauhan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonia Chauhan practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.